Welcome to Green Cow Organics!
Trading Hours: 5am - 1pm Monday to Friday
Why Buy Organics?
There are a number of reasons for consumers to purchase organic products generally.
The Australian Organic Food Directory (see this site...)
outlines 13 key reasons. These are summarised below:
- Organic produce tastes better than non-organic foods
- Organic food production helps protect future generations
- Organic food has higher levels of nutrients
- Organic farming methods prevent soil erosion and build healthy soils
- Organic farming helps protect water quality
- Organic food is free of artificial additives
- Chemical residues are missing or at very low levels in organically produced foods
- Organic food production uses less energy than conventional food production
- Certified organic means GE/GM free
- Organic farming practices maintain or enhance seed, crop and ecological biodiversity
- Support for small farmers
- Organic food has lower nitrate levels
- Organic food is not irradiated
- Green cow organics has relocated to Shop 14/16 Military Rd Neutral Bay NSW.